Friday, January 13, 2012

Obsessed!

Happy Friday to you!

I thought I would share a few things that I am currently obsessed with!! 

To say that I am OCD, obsessed, over the moon about my new iPhone 4S would be an understatement.  This thing is so.dang.fast compared to my 3GS.  

I know it's just a phone, but these days, you spend A LOT of time on your phone....talking, texting, games, surfing the web, etc. 

The day I ordered my phone, I also ordered some cases on a website called HDAccessory.com. 
They were having a sale and I scored two cases and shipping for $21 and some change. 
AND, they're blingy....which was my main objective while case shopping.
They finally arrived in the mail yesterday!

Aren't they cute?!

The black and pink one is my favorite probably.  The black part is a "rubbery" case that fits around the entire phone.  The pink part is a harder, separate piece that clips around the edges of the phone.  Love them!

I follow Meagan's blog and she recently posted about her new iPhone case. 
She got the 4S for Christmas and WENT TO TOWN on the case.  She took a clear case and outfitted the back of it with different things like a peacock feather, different scrapbook papers, etc. 
The ideas and possibilities are endless!....such a simple idea, I.love.it. 
You better believe that I IMMEDIATELY ordered a clear case on Amazon.  It was only $1.94 and free shipping, so I could have gotten a ton of them at that price. 
I'll post my "clear" case when I get it!  :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My friend told me about these almonds and I am obsessed with them! 
I only bring a small serving of them to work with me so I don't sit and eat the entire jar. 


I'm not a dark chocolate fan so I didn't think I'd like them. 
But Holy Mother of Chocolate Cocoa Goodness! 
A little serving of protein with a hint of sweet, they're delicious.

You MUST give them a try.  You're welcome :)

Have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment