.......about my day today.
1) I received an enthusiastic thank you from B this morning, for the eggs, bacon, and biscuits & gravy breakfast that I DID NOT cook for him, ha!
2) I got my tickets for the Sugarland concert in March! This was a large plus in my day :-)
3) I've been awaiting the Pioneer Woman's daily blog post.....guess she hasn't published one yet :-(
4) I just went to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned. I'm certain you will need your sunglasses to ward off the bright, shiny-ness of my teeth right now. ;-)
5) Almost experienced serious road rage, I just came from 51st & Harvard area....you Tulsans know what I'm talking about!
And the 6th random thing, (I know I said five, but hey, who's counting), a very fitting pic, considering the weather, of the cutest pup EVER. Here's Charleston all bundled up in his coat. He makes me smile!
Until next time, peace out!
Angie

No comments:
Post a Comment