All of these crafts are relatively cheap and easy to do. Michael's is my craft store of choice, so I always have coupons and go get my supplies with coupons.
Supplies are: pine cones and spray paint.
The colors I chose for my pine cones are black, white, turquoise, metallic taupe, and purple!
I love the Christmas inspired "wreath" with the ornaments!
But my spin is for Halloween!
I didn't glue the skeleton bow to the frame so I plan on changing the bow for each season!
Supplies are: frame (this one is 10x13), spray paint, black acrylic paint, paint brush, ribbon.
This frame was one I had, but wasn't using.
I sprayed the frame with turquoise spray paint, left over from the pine cones.
After the turquoise dried, I dry brushed the frame with black to create a distressed look.
(I am ~SO~ bad at documenting the steps/process of my projects, so sue me)
This pot and pumpkin is one of my fave pins on Pinterest!
Supplies are: terra cotta pot, floral picks, paint, pumpkin(s).
I got the pot at Wal-Mart, floral picks are from Dollar Tree, the pumpkin was half price at Michael's.
Now, get pinning! If you are not in Pinterest and would like an invite, just let me know. I am happy to share my addiction with others :)
Have you made any crafts/projects you saw on Pinterest??




Holy crap. It's like we're the same people. Fo realz. (don't freak out about that, please) But seriously. I was bored at work and I've heard other people mention that site so I hopped on there and spend 3 hours (don't tell anyone) on the damn thing. Searching tattoos, decorating ideas, crafts, photos, EVERYTHING! I haven't fully accepted my invite yet, but i'll do it tonight, then we can be Pintrest friends too!!!
ReplyDeletePS, totally doing the pumpkin thing at the bottom. love that!
I LOVE the wreath idea! Totally doing that!
ReplyDelete