Monday, March 21, 2011

Deep Thoughts.....

I've always loved little "sayings". 

You know those little tidbits of wisdom that you come across that get you to thinking.....some are happy, sad, intelligent, deep, or religious.  Like you see on a greeting card, a poster, a billboard and on and on.  These are a few that I came across, and I thought I'd share! 

I saw "Everything Happens For A Reason" and "You Are My Greatest Earthly Blessing" in a little boutique and snapped a pic with my phone.

The other two quotes are on my refrigerator.  :)


One more that I don't have a picture of.  My Aunt Noo said it to me several years back.....

."Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a GIFT."  Love that one!  

I hope these sayings made you smile and think happy thoughts!

Until next time, peace out!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, rats. You left off our new favorite saying from this weekend. ; )

    ReplyDelete